The Problem | The Soultion | The Best Solution | Common Questions | What’s Next?
- Many CRMs are IT or management-centric
- but IT and management are NOT the primary users... so sales suffers
- Others have a ton of general features as a catch-all
- Still lack features that actually increase calls
- Call Center software increases calls, but
- Too specialized
- Don't have integrated CRM
- Not scalable for small to mid sized teams
There are five reasons to consider CallPro CRM:
- An integrated world-class hosted CRM
- It is Call-Centric to increase calls, appointments & sales
- Built-in Smart e-mail marketing and campaign management increases leads
- Much more reliable and secure than popular alternatives
- Affordable for both small and large deployments
The Best Solution
1. World-class CRM 2. Call centric 3. E-marketing 4. Reliability 5. Affordable
1. World Class CRM
These are a few of the features that you would typically pay a lot more for with other CRMs:
- Territory Alignment
- Sales Analytics
- Web-to-lead capture
- Opportunity tracking
- Contact History
- Accounts & Contacts
- Multiple contact names on leads
- Flexible and powerful internal Report Writer
- Easy emailing
- Printed mail merge Visual Appointment Routing
- Customized Dashboards and Reports
- Multiple databases
- Lead Management
- Sales Orders & Quotes
- Extensive screen layout design options
- Data management
- Scheduled reports
- Export any/all data
2. Call Centric
Call center software can help increase calls, but does not include built-in CRM functions for long-term account management or for integrated marketing campaigns. Most popular CRM's are IT or management centric and can be effective for account management, do a fair job for marketing--but they are cumbersome for teams who call for a living... since they seldom increase calls or sales. CallPro CRM is made for the professional caller (the primary user) and is first and foremost optimized to increase calls, which increases responses, appointments and ultimately - sales.
These are a few of the features that you would typically pay a lot more for with other CRMs
- Progressive Auto Dialer with Call Pacing
- Telephone Integration
- Fast Wrap
- Advanced Scripting
- Call Time Rotation
- Opened e-Mail Priority Dialing
- Real-Time Performance Monitoring
- Custom User Views
- Call Guides
- Do Not Call (DNC) Compliance
Most CRMs have basic e-mail and campaign management capabilities, others say "mass" e-mails, but limit you to 250-500 e-mails per batch, requiring a third party e-marketing application (which is seldom integrated) to do even basic e-marketing campaigns to a large prospect or customer list.
In contrast, Call Pro CRM integrates e-mail marketing with intelligent auto-responders, smart campaign management and a proprietary auto dialer that can re-prioritize the dialing queue according to opened e-mails. It is one of the most intelligent e-marketing applications on the market - plus, it is integrated with advanced follow-up calling features to help calling teams catch more prospects--and ultimately help sales to close more deals.
These are a few of the features that you cannot find in other CRMs:
- Intelligent Auto-Responders
- Drip Marketing Follow-up Campaigns
- Instant Opened E-mail Follow-up
- Website Lead to email campaign
- Automatically create campaigns from call result Open e-Mail Priority Dialing
- True Bulk e-Marketing
- Automated Calendar Campaigns
- Template campaigns
- Duplicate campaigns
4. Reliable and Secure
- Multiple Failover Data Centers. In the unlikely event that the main hosted data center goes down, you are automatically and transparently switched to a redundant, duplicate data center. You can continue working as normal, without hours of down time from popular non-failover CRM vendors.
- Isolated Tenancy. Call Pro CRM uses individual databases for each company. This allows more customization, less conflicts during upgrades (critical to evaluate ramifications for custom integration), greater access to third party query, report and integration, and greater security since the databases are not interconnected. Unlike well-known multi-tenancy applications like Salesforce.com that co-mingle customer data.
- Data and Field Access Control. Ensures that individuals or groups only see data they are allowed to see. Keeps private or specialized data (such as margins or commissions) from being viewed or changed.
- No Annual Contract. Unlike many CRMs that lock you into a year-long contract, even if you discover their product does not meet your needs, Call Pro CRM can be accessed on a month-to-month basis with no annual contract.
- No Capital or IT Expenses. Does not require expensive software, high-performance servers, redundant continuous data backup, fallover data centers, SSL services and a world-class IT department to configure it and keep it all up and running.
- No Setup Fee or Configuration Fee. Support and training will get your organization up and running in hours - at no additional cost.
- Concurrent Users. Licensed per account, not per user, so multiple users can access the same account. Provides access at a lower cost, since you only pay for the total number of users logged in at the same time, versus paying for individuals whether they are using the system or not.
- Price Discount. Available discounts for large, volume accounts. There are also discounts available for committing to longer access periods - after you are positive that you like the system.
- Price/Performance Leader. Pro Call CRM provides the greatest feature set (including unique call-centric features that increase call volume) for a lower price per user - and you are not locked in for a year at a time.
- Flexible add-On or Stand-Alone. Call Pro CRM is available stand-alone, but also works as an add-on module for non call-centric CRMs like Salesforce. You can easily and automatically move data between Salesforce and Call Pro CRM to increase call volume, and for intelligent e-mail campaign management--great for teams that are locked into Salesforce as a corporate mandate or long-term contract. You can also easily import Salesforce contact information into Call Pro CRM when you wish to transition to Call Pro CRM and save the extra cost of two systems (as numerous companies have already done).
- Why SaaS? Software-as-a-Service is a great way to lower costs and improve reliability. The automatic failover incorporated into our systems goes far beyond normal corporate networks. Also we use isolated tenancy. Call Pro CRM uses individual databases for each company. This allows more customization, less conflicts during upgrades (critical to evaluate ramifications for custom integration), greater access to third party query, report and integration, and greater security since the databases are not interconnected. Unlike well-known multi-tenancy applications like Salesforce.com that co-mingle customer data.
- Is it easy to use? Call Pro CRM is designed in such as way that your system can be as simple or as complex as you need. Call Pro CRM is far more configurable than other CRM systems and if you don't need a function then you don't need to see it - making it much easier for the calling team to use and learn.
- What are the benefits of SaaS vs. a licensed purchase? Call Pro CRM is designed in such as way that your system can be as simple or as complex as you need. Call Pro CRM is far more configurable than other CRM systems and if you don't need a function then you don't need to see it - making it much easier for the calling team to use and learn.
- How much data can I store? There is no limit to the amount of data you can store (subject to fair use policy). You can work with up to 999 separate databases with Call Pro CRM, so you have plenty of scope.
- Can I dial the phone? Call Pro CRM can connect to your internal PBX phone system if you have the TAPI driver installed. Otherwise you can dial virtually any VoIP service, including Skype and Vonage.
- How does CallPro differ from email marketing services such as Constant Contact? Call Pro CRM is a complete system that includes not only email marketing but also a complete CRM structure. In addition, the campaign management in Call Pro CRM has more options and no limits.
- What payment methods do you accept? Our terms are payment in advance either monthly or annually. We accept credit/debit cards or bank transfers (or Direct Debit in the UK).
- How much is the setup fee? Zero. We do not charge a setup fee, and we will even provide up to one hour phone time free of charge to assist with setup and configuration.
- Are there any other costs? There are no further costs. The only possible extras may be a small cost for an SMTP service if you are not using your own email server, or if you want us to create extensive complex new reports (there is a built-in Report Writer for you to create your own reports).
1. Attend a live webinar
2. View the informative videos
3. Download the whitepaper "Why a call-centric CRM?"
4. Get a no obligation quote
5. Call us with any questions
6. Signup for a free trial